360vista ltd (A Company Registered in England & Wales 06565421) operates and is responsible for the Corfu Blue website (www.corfublue) and the "Corfu Blue" Application.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your information secure. This policy provides transparent information about the personal information that 360vista ltd collects, and the ways in which 360vista ltd uses that personal information. In handling your information:
- We will ensure your data is protected and your privacy is kept
- We will only collect and process your data when necessary
- We will not sell, let, or in any way distribute or, make public your personal information
- We will never spam you
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
360vista ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Personal details and contact information
- Demographic Information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information about your use of this website/application (including cookies)
- Your website/application interaction information, such as anonymous IP Address, geological location, device and operating system, internet browser type and version, URLs with regards to how you came to this website/application, your activity on this website/application and where you exit to
- Information that you provide for completing a web form or mailing list subscription on the website/application
- Information about transactions carried out over this website/application
- “Cookies,” which enables the website/application to remember your information if you return to the site, such as to keep you logged in or to remember your login credentials if you return to the site
- And any other information that you send to the company.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
360vista ltd may use your personal information:
- For internal record keeping and accounting
- For the improvement of our products/services
- For the transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- To contact you for market research purposes which may be done using email or electronic messaging. Such information may be used to customise or update the website/application
- To personalise the website/application for you
- To enable your access to and use of the website/application services
- Google Analytics is set to collect data anonymously, with the IP anonymisation configuration setting activate and will not record the full IP address.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
THIRD-PARTIES360vista ltd does not sell or rent your personal data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties.
360vista ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
In the future, we may sell, buy, merge, or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets, and we will notify you in advance of such transfer.
SECURING YOUR DATA
- 360vista ltd has a Data Governance Policy in operation and will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- 360vista ltd will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. We will never provide access to our databases to third parties.
- Under the GDPR rulings, we would inform our users within 72 hours if any breach of security occurs that might compromise your data.
HOW YOU CAN RESTRICT OR ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website/application, look for the box that you can leave unchecked to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to 360vista ltd, 2 St Benets, Spencer Square, Ramsgate, Kent CT11 9LN or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribing via the unsubscribe link on a marketing email
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, by applying in writing to 360vista ltd, 2 St Benets, Spencer Square, Ramsgate, Kent CT11 9LN or email us at email@example.com.
- We will supply this information within 30 days. If any data is incorrect we we will correct it as soon as we receive appropriate notice or evidence from you in writing.
THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary, whilst retaining legal requirements for maintaining financial records. You have the right to instruct us to delete all the personal information held. Should you wish to instruct us to delete please do so in writing to 360vista ltd, 2, St.Benets, Spencer Square, Ramsgate CT11 9LN or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any data no longer required will be deleted or destroyed securely and confidentially.
THE RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is current and accurate. If inaccurate or incomplete data is identified, we will takes steps to correct the data, or remove securely and confidentially. You have the right to instruct us to remove incomplete personal data held. Should you wish to request incomplete data removal, please do so in writing to 360vista ltd, 2, St.Benets, Spencer Square, Ramsgate CT11 9LN or by email to email@example.com
What is a ‘cookie’? When you enter a site, your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. Cookies are text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not contain any personal identifying information about a visitor or their location. They just identify the computer used. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their site in order to track traffic flows and patterns of behaviour of site visitors.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY & USAGE
There may be instances where our website/application features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Our website/application may contain links to other website/applications of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website/application. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website/application in question.
CONTACT 360vista ltd
You can contact us at any point to:
- Request access to information that 360vista ltd has about you
- Correct any information that 360vista ltd has about you
- Request the deletion of information that 360vista ltd has about you
Should you feel there may be a problem in how your data has been handled, you should contact 360vista ltd by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you still not be satisfied you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ico.org.uk).